Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Dentist and Shopping

Since Henry kept his braces on, I agreed with the orthodontist that I would get his teeth checked and cleaned. I took him to a very nice Singaporean dentist who spent 2 hours cleaning his teeth. They have the most state of the art equipment, including 3-d cameras, 3-d x-rays and lasers.

Check out the dental technicians' hats!
Also, in April I discovered the fabric market. It's a huge warehouse filled with stalls of different tailors who each have different types of fabric. You can have anything imaginable made. My friend, Anna and I have been having jackets, pants, and t-shirts made. We've designed our own leather jackets and have had our favorite pants and t-shirts copied. It's very inexpensive and the best way to get clothing that fits in Shanghai. It's actually quite a luxury to be able to play a part in creating your clothing and getting items that fit you perfectly.

No comments: