Monday, February 4, 2008

Dog Grooming Day at the Emerald

Would you believe that when I asked how to get Jumble groomed (his fur had gotten quite long, but I didn't want to cut it before his plane flight figuring he needed as much of a fur coat as he could stand), I got the attached email:

Hi Its Grooming day on the 31st Thursday [at the Emerald], if you want any of our services then drop us an email Cheers Jaunita

So, Jumble had a bath, a haircut, nails clipped and ears cleaned at the house by a team of 3 for only $30. Better yet, he seemed to enjoy all the fuss.



Apparently, they come to the Emerald twice per month!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH JUMBLE, you've never looked finer. There should be a song: "Nothing could be finer than a doggie groomed in Chiner, in the moooooorrrrning!" I know, Henry, you don't like it when Nanny sings, but I couldn't help myself!