Friday, February 22, 2008

My motortrycle continued

Here I am on my first two rides on the motortrycle, first with Rebecca and her friend, and then with Allison and her friend. It's really most like a golf cart. It goes about 20km per hour.



Other than these two joy rides, it was quite handy when I had to pick up Rebecca's suitcase from her friend's house at the other end of the compound (and would not have been able to carry it on my bike) and also when I had to bring a wet Henry home from swim team in frigid weather in the dark from the pool over one mile away (he could just huddle inside his parka). It's also a relief to have a backup means of transporting kids within the compound when we're down to only one car.

1 comment:

Skip said...

That is a bad motor scooter. Rock on with your hog! I expect updates when you trick it out -- red flames and skulls?